What is a listing specialist?
- Anyone that has gotten their real estate license can submit listings on the MLS system. This means that anyone, no matter how qualified or experienced, has the ability to “sell your house”.
- The difference between a listing specialist and every other agent is that a listing specialist has expertise, experience, and tools that many other realtors do not have.
- As a listing specialist, I have X number of years selling real estate. I have roughly X transactions under my belt, and on average are selling those homes for 2% more than market average. I will use a number of next level marketing tools to make sure that your home is priced right, gets maximum exposure, and gets the most amount of money possible into your pocket. After all… buying or selling a home involves your most valuable asset, and it should be done right.
Tools we use:When we list a house, some of the actions we take to ensure maximum exposure is taking professional photographs that will be included in the listing. The listing is featured on numerous sites including MLS, and realtor.com. We sometimes will also feature drone videos, or 3D tours depending on the home. Homes will often be featured on all of our social media sites (with permission) as well as advertised right on google, to attract as much interest as possible. Read below to find out more about what is included when you list your home with a listing specialist:
1. Professional Photography: With some 90% of buyers today shopping online first, breathtaking images and engaging online video tours capture immediate attention and generate more showings.
Once your home is staged, we will take professional photographs of each room at varying angles as well as video record the home both inside and out for an engaging at-home experience online.
In a recent focus group study, 4 out of 5 home buying Millennials cited poor visuals as their number one complaint about online listings.
2. Virtual tours: Virtual tours allow people to really visualize the layout of the home without having to use their imagination. It is posted when we list your property, so that anyone that views your listing can see the walkthrough video!
3. Professional staging: When we arrange showings to get your home sold, we give you tips and tricks to make your home the most appealing to potential buyers.
4. Online representation: For maximum exposure, we ensure your home is brilliantly visible across a variety of marketing channels from Realtor.ca and MLS – the largest network of properties in Kelowna/ West Kelowna– to our organization’s nationally ranked real estate website.
MLS provides exposure to 39,000+ agents and buyers looking for a home just like yours.
5. Mobile and social media: I take an aggressive approach to online marketing and promotion of your home with up to 95% of buyers conducting their initial searches online.
Your home will be promoted on the web in multiple locations including facebook, instagram and my google home page. As soon as you google "Jody Miller Kelowna" my contact information pops up as well as any ads I post. Plus with mobile browser usage occurring five times faster than other technologies. We have ensured all of our websites are mobile optimized and mobile responsive for easy viewing on any device.
6. Property brochure: Stunning full-colour property brochures with eloquently written remarks will be delivered to your home as a takeaway for any potential buyer or viewing agent.
Property brochures bring your listing to life on paper and capture the absolute best features of your home in words and images. We will also include a one page sheet with any special features.
They also give visitors something to help them remember your home and its features after a showing!